Gorilla Trekking Safari in Uganda
See and spend a moment with the mountain gorilla silverback and his family on this budget 2 Day Gorilla Trekking Uganda.
You’ll visit Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and spending a night in a glorious forest lodge. You will watch gorillas as they interact, feed and bond with one another.
This is a short budget gorilla safari, so you will not have time to walk around the forest villages but return back to Entebbe in time for your late flight.
- Drive/Fly Entebbe to Bwindi Impenetrable NP
- Gorilla Tracking in the misty forest
- Spend an hour in the presence of mountain gorillas
- Stay in a glorious forest lodge.
Included in the price:
- Airport transfers
- Ground transport in a private 4WD safari vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation as described in the itinerary, based on a double room sharing
- Meals as described in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Bottled mineral water in the car
- Entrance and ranger fees for the national parks
- Activities mentioned in the program
- Gorilla tracking permit per person
- VAT for upcountry hotel and lodge accommodations
- International flight
- Visa (USD $50)
- Optional activities in Jinja
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Items of personal nature
- Laundry service
You’ll be picked from the airport in Entebbe and transferred to your safari camp in Volcanoes National Park by your private Gorilla Trekking Safari in Uganda guide.
DAY 1: Entebbe to Bwindi Impenetrable NP
After breakfast, depart for Bwindi Impenetrable NP and continue towards Rushaga, (+/- 8 hours).
Accommodation: Lake Mulehe Gorilla Lodge / Lake Mutanda
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
DAY 2: Gorilla Trekking in Rushaga Area
You will love the tracking in the beautiful ecosystem of the park. Expect to walk a long distance in steep and muddy conditions, sometimes with rain overhead, before you encounter any gorillas.
But it will definitely be worthwhile as you observe them closely while they eat, play and rest. A unique and unforgettable experience!
Those who prefer not to participate in the gorilla tracking can explore the surroundings at own arrangement or join a nature/village walk 30 per person.
Return to Kampala or Entebbe at your hotel
Terms and Conditions
* The rates are in US dollars and subject to change.
* Availability of accommodation, permits and activities is not guaranteed until confirmation by your contact person of Forever Africa Safaris. Permits are sold on ‘first come first serve’ basis.
* Should any of the included accommodations not be available, Forever Africa Safari reserves the right to substitute it with an alternative suitable accommodation, which might affect the final quoted price.
* The estimated travelling hours are based on the actual hours of driving. Stops for lunch and photos are not included.
Recommended Wildlife & Gorilla Safaris
Top safari experiences including wildlife watching game drive in the African savanna, gorilla trekking adventures, boat safaris and family adventures.
Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale Forest, mountain gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable forest, African savanna wildlife game drive and boat safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park.