3 Day Africa Safari in Masai Mara
You will start your safari from Nairobi where you immerse yourself in this wildlife habitat for a Masai Mara safari for 3 days and 2 nights on your own personalized private tour. You’ll discover that the Masai Mara Migration is famous for its striking vistas and diverse wildlife. spot the Big 5 feeding, grazing or hunting – just as they have for millions of years on your safari from Nairobi.
- Masai Mara Migration
- Unlimited game drives in your own comfortable Safari pop-up top vehicle
- The Big 5 – elephant, lion, rhino, buffalo & leopard… Plus zebra, cheetah and much more
- Experience the Masai Mara, home to an ancient culture
- Your choice of accommodations – from budget to luxury – stay in lodges or tented camp
- Private dedicated English /other language speaking drier/guide.
Included in the price:
- Airport transfer to/from Jomo Kenyatta Airport and Entebbe Airport
- Ground transport per private 4WD safari vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation in places mentioned in the itinerary, based on a twin/double room
- Meals as described in the itinerary – Bottled mineral water in the safari vehicle
- Entrance fees and ranger fees for national parks
- Activities and excursions mentioned in the program
- VAT for hotels and lodges
- International flight
- Visa (USD $50)
- Optional activities in Jinja
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Items of personal nature
- Laundry service
You’ll be picked from the airport in Nairobi and transferred to your safari camp in Masai Mara National Reserve 3 Day Africa Safari in Masai Mara.
DAY 1: Transfer From Nairobi To Masai Mara
After breakfast you will meet with a representative of Forever Africa Safari at the hotel and depart for the Masai Mara Game Reserve, via the view-point of the Great Rift Valley and Narok town for refueling and lunch. Proceed to the game reserve arriving at 2pm at the camp. You will have little siesta and Lunch.
Accommodation: Semadep Mara Camp
Meals: Lunch & Dinner
DAY 2: Wildlife Viewing in Masai Mara
After breakfast proceed on a full day of game viewing within the reserve. The landscape here is scenic African savanna grassland on rolling hills. The reserve is the best park for game in Kenya as it has an extensive road and track network which allows for close range viewing and photography.
Break for your picnic lunch at the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile.
Accommodation: Semadep Mara Camp
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
DAY 3: Early Morning Game Viewing and Departure
After breakfast, proceed for an extra short game viewing drive as you head back to Nairobi.
Terms and Conditions
* The rates are in US dollars and subject to change.
* Availability of accommodation, permits and activities is not guaranteed until confirmation by your contact person of Forever Africa Safaris. Permits are sold on ‘first come first serve’ basis.
* Should any of the included accommodations not be available, Forever Africa Safari reserves the right to substitute it with an alternative suitable accommodation, which might affect the final quoted price.
* The estimated travelling hours are based on the actual hours of driving. Stops for lunch and photos are not included.
Recommended Wildlife & Gorilla Safaris
Top safari experiences including wildlife watching game drive in the African savanna, gorilla trekking adventures, boat safaris and family adventures.
Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale Forest, mountain gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable forest, African savanna wildlife game drive and boat safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park.