3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari
See and spend glorious moments in the presence of mountain gorillas in Eastern Africa’s rainforest jungles on this budget 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari that takes place in Volcanoes National Park.
You’ll land at Kigali, Rwanda’s capital and transfer to Volcanoes National Park where you’ll stay for a night in a glorious forest lodge and track the mountain gorillas the next day.
You’ll also have a chance to track the cute little endangered golden monkeys in the same jungle on the last of your trip and then transfer back to Kigali.
Highlights for the 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari
- Transfers Kigali to Volcanoes National Park
- Gorilla Tracking in the misty Volcanoes National Park
- Spend an hour in the presence of mountain gorillas
- Golden Monkey Tracking in Volcanoes National Park.
Included in the price:
- Airport transfers
- Ground transport in a private 4WD safari vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation as described in the itinerary, based on a double room sharing
- Meals as described in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Bottled mineral water in the car
- Entrance and ranger fees for the national parks
- Activities mentioned in the program
- Gorilla tracking permit per person
- VAT for upcountry hotel and lodge accommodations
- International flight
- Visa (USD $50)
- Optional activities in Jinja
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Items of personal nature
- Laundry service
You’ll be picked from the airport in Kigali and transferred to your safari camp in Volcanoes National Park by your private 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari driver guide.
DAY 1: Transfer Kigali to Volcanoes National Park
Meet and greet by Forever Africa Safari Driver/Guide and take part in the Kigali city tour then transfer to Volcanoes National Park for your overnight.
Accommodation: Five Volcanoes hotel
DAY 2: Gorilla Safari in Rwanda’s Volcanoes NP
Have an early morning breakfast then you will be transferred to the park headquarters for briefing by 8 am.
You will be given a group to track and a ranger to guide you through the walk which will take you between 1-6 hours to trek.
Once you meet the gorillas, you will be allowed to spend only 1 hour with them as you observe their behaviours; how they feed, play and interact with one another.
In the forest, you will be able to sight some animals like the golden monkey, elephants and buffaloes as well as bird species.
After you will head back to the lodge or opt to visit the twin lakes of Burera and Ruhondo or just take a village walk in the community as you watch the traditional dances of the locals.
Accommodation: Five Volcanoes hotel
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
DAY 3: Golden Monkey Tracking
After breakfast, you will be guided by the park ranger to track the golden monkeys one of the most interesting and fascinating animals as it feeds, plays and moves around the trees.
After you will be transferred back to Kigali at your Hotel or Airport
End of 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari
Terms and Conditions
* The rates are in US dollars and subject to change.
* Availability of accommodation, permits and activities is not guaranteed until confirmation by your contact person of Forever Africa Safaris. Permits are sold on ‘first come first serve’ basis.
* Should any of the included accommodations not be available, Forever Africa Safari reserves the right to substitute it with an alternative suitable accommodation, which might affect the final quoted price.
* The estimated travelling hours are based on the actual hours of driving. Stops for lunch and photos are not included.
Recommended Wildlife & Gorilla Safaris
Top safari experiences including wildlife watching game drive in the African savanna, gorilla trekking adventures, boat safaris and family adventures.
Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale Forest, mountain gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable forest, African savanna wildlife game drive and boat safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park.