3 Days Serengeti Ngorongoro Safari
- Serengeti Migration
- Unlimited game drives in your own comfortable Safari pop-up top vehicle
- The Big 5 – elephant, lion, rhino, buffalo & leopard… Plus zebra, cheetah and much more
- Experience the Ngorongoro crater known as the garden of Eden
- Your choice of accommodations – from budget to luxury – stay in lodges or tented camp
- Private dedicated English /other language speaking driver/guide.
Included in the price:
- Ground transport in a private 4WD safari vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation as described in the itinerary
- Meals as described in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Bottled mineral water in the car Entrance and ranger fees for the national parks
- Activities mentioned in the program
- VAT for upcountry hotel and lodge accommodation
- International flight
- Visa (USD $50)
- Optional activities in Jinja
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Items of personal nature
- Laundry service
Day 1: Arusha to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, set out for the endless open plains and stunning skies of the Serengeti. A good-looking four-hour drive, full day game drive together with late evening game drive. Accommodation: Seronera Camp/Pamoja lodge
Day 2: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro
Awake early morning for the game in Serengeti National Park where you will see wildebeests, lion, elephant, leopard, impala, gazelle, cheetah and the wildebeests’ migration.
Later you will proceed to Ngorongoro, on your way you will enjoy sights of wildlife in Serengeti. You will reach Ngorongoro late in the evening where the night will be spent on the Crater Rim.
Accommodation: Nsiya Tented Camp/ Ngorongoro Simba Campsite
Day 3: Ngorongoro crater to Arusha
Early breakfast, proceed directly to the Crater floor for a 6-hour game watching inside the crater. Enjoy sights of the big five animals which includes Lions, leopards, elephants, buffalos and black rhinoceros.
Have a picnic lunch down the crater at Ngoitoktok spring where you will also be able to see other big mammal includes hippopotami, giraffes, warthog, baboons, and birds.
After about 6 hours ascending the crater rim to Arusha with an en-route game drive via Mto wa mbu village in the evening reach your hotel in Arusha town. At the end of your Tour, we will drop you off at the airport.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Terms and Conditions
* The rates are in US dollars and subject to change.
* Availability of accommodation, permits and activities is not guaranteed until confirmation by your contact person of Forever Africa Safaris. Permits are sold on ‘first come first serve’ basis.
* Should any of the included accommodations not be available, Forever Africa Safari reserves the right to substitute it with an alternative suitable accommodation, which might affect the final quoted price.
* The estimated travelling hours are based on the actual hours of driving. Stops for lunch and photos are not included.
Recommended Wildlife & Gorilla Safaris
Top safari experiences including wildlife watching game drive in the African savanna, gorilla trekking adventures, boat safaris and family adventures.
Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale Forest, mountain gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable forest, African savanna wildlife game drive and boat safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park.