6 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari
This 6 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari will take you to the three classic parks of Kenya that is the Masai Mara for the wildebeest, the View volumes of Flamingoes at Lake Nakuru and Volumes of the Big five in one place. From Lions, Leopards, Rhinos’, Elephants, Buffaloes.
Highlights for the 6 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari
- Nairobi to Masai Mara through the rift valley
- Masai Mara to Lake Nakuru National Park
- Amboseli National Park game drive safari
Included in the price:
- Transfers in private 4WD safari vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation in places mentioned in the itinerary, based on a twin/double room
- Meals as described in the itinerary
- Bottled mineral water in the safari vehicle
- Entrance fees and ranger fees for national parks
- Activities and excursions mentioned in the program
- Free welcome gift package including a detailed map of Uganda
- AMREF Flying Doctors Insurance
- VAT for hotels and lodges outside Kampala
- International flight
- Visa (USD $50)
- Optional activities in Jinja
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Items of personal nature
- Laundry service
You’ll be picked from the airport in Nairobi and transferred to your safari camp in Masai Mara National Reserve to start your 6 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari.
DAY 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara National Reserve
Start your Kenya Camping Safari after breakfast, meet with a representative of Forever Africa Safari at the hotel and depart for the Masai Mara Game Reserve, via the view-point of the Great Rift Valley and Narok town for refuelling and lunch.
Proceed to the game reserve arriving at 2 pm at the camp. You will have a little siesta and Lunch.
In the afternoon, game viewing in Masai Mara game reserve.
Accommodation/Meals: Tented camp/Lodge (B-L-D)
DAY 2: Kenya Camping Safari in Masai Mara all Day
After breakfast proceeds on a full day of game viewing within the reserve. The landscape here is scenic savanna grassland on rolling hills.
The reserve is the best park for game in Kenya as it has an extensive road and track network which allows for close range viewing and photography.
Break for your picnic lunch at the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile.
Dinner and overnight at a Tented Camp/Lodge (B-L-D)
DAY 3: Masai Mara to Lake Nakuru National Park
After breakfast, depart the Mara region for Nakuru, lunch en route, with scenic views of Mt. Longmont and Lake Naivasha from afar on the main highway.
Dinner and overnight at Citymax Hotel (B-L-D)
DAY 4: Lake Nakuru to Nairobi City
After breakfast, proceed on a game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park, known for its prolific birdlife including flamingoes.
The park contains a sanctuary for the conservation of the white rhino while species like Cape buffalo and waterbuck can be seen near the shoreline.
Take a Kenya Camping Safari drive to Nairobi National park/ Animal Orphanage arriving late evening with game viewing en route to Nairobi.
Dinner and overnight in Nairobi (B-L-D)
DAY 5: Nairobi to Amboseli National Park
Leave very early for game drives in Amboseli 190kms from Nairobi on good smooth Nairobi Namanga road at the border of Kenya Tanzania arrive during lunchtime. After lunch proceeds for the whole afternoon game drive.
This park contains swamp grounds in which elephants and hippos bathe in abundance.
A variety of plains game, antelopes and birds can also be seen and Mt. Kilimanjaro’s peak too if weather conditions permit.
Dinner and Overnight at Sentrim Amboseli Camp or Kibo safari camp (B-L-D)
DAY 6: Amboseli to Nairobi
Very early morning game drive; return to the Camp for full breakfast later
around 10-11 am drive back to Nairobi.
End of your 6 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari
Terms and Conditions
* The rates are in US dollars and subject to change.
* Availability of accommodation, permits and activities is not guaranteed until confirmation by your contact person of Forever Africa Safaris. Permits are sold on ‘first come first serve’ basis.
* Should any of the included accommodations not be available, Forever Africa Safari reserves the right to substitute it with an alternative suitable accommodation, which might affect the final quoted price.
* The estimated travelling hours are based on the actual hours of driving. Stops for lunch and photos are not included.
Popular Wildlife & Gorilla Safari Itineraries
Top safari experiences including wildlife watching game drive in the African savanna, gorilla trekking adventures, boat safaris and family adventures.
Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale Forest, mountain gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable forest, African savanna wildlife game drive and boat safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park.